Ethereal Version 1.2.2 is here!
I am excited to release version 1.2.2 today, which includes a handful of adjustments and improvements to make for a more polished experience. Current players can grab the free update via the Steam right now.
Ethereal Version 1.2.2 Update Notes
- All enemies will now be spawned at an adjusted level relative to the player’s level once the Celestial Nexus has been completed.
- This should help add greater difficulty to earlier realms for endgame players.
- Signet Rings are now a 100% drop from their respective enemies.
- Enemy info displayed while locked on target will now include the target’s current ATK, DEF, and SPD stats.
- Slight variations were introduced to all enemy’s stat figures in an attempt to improve game balance.
- Several areas around Arcadia were improved for better performance and collision.
- Foliage in Shiitake Temple will no longer accept rendered Area of Effect decals.
- A staircase was added to Empyrean Gardens that should help make the gate puzzle less annoying for first-timers.
- Fixed a handful of collision issues in various realms.
- Fixed errors concerning the legibility of special characters in text widgets.
- Fixed errors where some Signet monsters would drop Potions instead of their intended rewards.