Endless Reach 2.4 Beta
Download free at http://endlessreach.soverance.com/play/
- Updates to Oculus SDK 0.4.3
- The scores based on which players receive medals have been adjusted to the following:
- Bronze: 300,000 or better
- Silver: 600,000 or better
- Gold: 1,000,000 or better
- Audio programming and resources are more efficiently optimized
- Certain sound effects have been modified, and their replication counts have been capped.
- An “Exit” button has been added to the main menu, allowing users to more easily quit the application.
- The first version of the Nautilus has been implemented. The Nautilus is an interstellar drone carrier, piloted by an advanced A.I. known as “The Voice of Ethereal”. It can be considered a “hub” level, as the place you’ll dock the starfighter between missions and select new systems to explore. In future updates, you’ll also be able to install upgrades to your starfighter from the engine bay of the Nautilus.
- The Voice of Ethereal has been added. Ethereal is the A.I. companion on board the Nautilus. He is your psychic link to your starfighter drone, Aurgus, and will be your sole source of information concerning mission objectives and status. Listen to what he has to say, as the voice of Ethereal provides valuable insight into playing the game!
- The Galaxy Map has been added. The Galaxy Map is effectively a replacement for the “Level Select” menu, which has been removed. Activate the Galaxy Map by pressing “A” when in range of the pedestal. A black hole will appear to let you know you are in range. Use the Galaxy Map to select the system you wish to explore. Choosing a system will notify your intent to Ethereal, who will open a portal in the staging area. Entering the portal will link your mind to his, and together you will launch the Aurgus to the chosen planetary system.
- You can hit “B” at any time to close the Galaxy Map
- Level 4 – Coral Dreamscape has been added.