Happy Halloween, Beta Testers!
Beta Update 0.8.5
In honor of the holiday, I spent a bit of time putting together a new in-game hat! Behold, the Horseman’s Head! They say it came straight from the Horseman’s shoulders, and you can buy it now from the Shop for only 5000 gold!
I’m pleased to announce the Ethereal Beta Update 0.8.5 is now available for Beta Testers to download via the Steam client. The 118 MB 0.8.5 update includes the following changes:
0.8.5 Update Notes
- Added random gameplay hints and tips to Loading Screens.
- Fixed a bug where enemy collision stayed in the world for a short time after death.
- Fixed some issues with the character that makes for more natural movement animations at low speeds.
- Fixed a bug where the Watcher enemy would be destroyed too early.
- Fixed a bug where the Return Portal would persist upon returning to Arcadia.
- Fixed a bug where using the Return Portal would not correctly launch the character into the air.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take fall damage upon loading a new Realm.
- Fixed a positioning bug with the War Aspis gear item.
- Attacking camera shakes now only occur when you successfully hit an enemy.
- Modified the particle effect for the Burn status effect.
- Added the Horseman’s Head novelty item.
Enjoy the 0.8.5 update! Hit me up on twitter or elsewhere with feedback and questions!
If you would like to participate in the Ethereal Legends Beta Test, you can find out information about how to request a Steam key in this post.