This weekend’s Ethereal update is Version 0.8.7, and includes a number of bug fixes and improvements. The update is now available for all Beta testers via Steam. It’s mostly just polish to what is already there, which should hopefully make for a better gameplay experience. See below for the full update notes!
Note: Current Beta Testers may wish to choose “NEW GAME” from the main menu to go back through the Tutorial.
Version 0.8.7 Update Notes
- Added physics-based capsule shadows to all characters.
- The game now auto-saves after completing the tutorial.
- Corrected functionality of the following magic spells: Fire, Blizzard.
- Corrected functionality of the following consumable items: Adrenaline, Sentinel Brew.
- Added “effort” sound effect to the cast animation of some spells.
- Added “laughter” sound effect to Zhan’s Radial Blast attack.
- Added “aggro” sound effect to Death Cap’s initial pop-up animation.
- Modified sound and particle effects on the following consumable items: Ether, Hi-Ether, Sentinel Brew, Adrenaline, Reraise
- Updated icons for the following items: Annihilator, Iron Arrows, Flame Arrows
- Made changes to all Lock-On animation blends to mitigate sliding.
- Fixed a particle effect bug with the Refresh spell.
- Fixed a few bugs involving spellcast animations while you have no weapon equipped.
- Fixed a bug where some stats were not properly reset when starting a New Game.
- Fixed a bug where the Skeleton Warrior would not disappear if he died before getting up.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when defeating a Skeleton Warrior or the Skeleton King after having completed the tutorial.
- Fixed equip errors on the following weapons: Eagle Eye, Eurytos Bow, Annihilator