Ethereal Beta Version 0.9.2 is now available for beta testing on Steam!
This version includes the initial release of the Yggdrasil Realm, designed for players around level 40. As with all previous realms, a number of new enemies are introduced, and you’ll find new armor pieces and weapons within.
Ethereal Version 0.9.2 Update Notes
- Updated to Unreal Engine 4.14.2
- Unlocked Yggdrasil Realm
- You must first complete Boreal Core before entering this realm.
- The following new enemies have been introduced:
- Earth Troll
- Gaia Titan
- Updated Chests to use a new model.
- Added more detail to the Arcadia environment.
- Gaining aggro from an enemy will now automatically close any open menus.
- The Return Portal spawned after Zhan’s death now has a map marker.
- Edited contents of various chests throughout the game to allow for better item distribution.
- Achievements are now earned for the following accomplishments:
- Destroy the Core! – Clear Boreal Core
- Citizen of Ba Sing Se – Clear Yggdrasil
- Richie Rich – Earn 100,000 Gold
- God of War – Defeat 1000 enemies
- Resolution Scale option in Video settings is now set to 85% by default.
- Fixed a bug where all damage received was reduced to zero.
- Fixed some collision errors in Shiitake Temple that would allow players to fall into the water.
- Fixed an issue where Zhan was occasionally targetable before the Realm’s boss was defeated.
- Fixed an issue where Zhan’s map marker was visible even after his death.